Tuesday, November 19, 2024

Udemy Learning

Have you ever tried Udemy? I discovered their affordable classes a few years ago and this is where I have been learning about herbs and herbal medicines. There are a number of classes, but I am taking some by Elizabeth Heck.  Watch for deals, because the classes are pretty cheap during holidays and through other specials they have throughout the year. 
Here's the link that you can copy and paste or find the link at the bottom of the blog:
https://www.udemy.com/

You can also publish your own material and classes on Udemy. I have been trying to talk my husband into doing music lessons that way, but he hasn't said yes yet. Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Beef and Veggies in a Bread bowl

I used a bread recipe I found online and made the bread bowls. Scoop out the bread and cut up onions. Fry/grill the onions Add the beef Add ...