Monday, November 18, 2024

My Journey

 Hello Everyone!

I am on a journey to learn about natural healing and healthy living. I'm tired of goin to the doctors and being told that I don't have a problem OR being given a Band-Aid instead of a solution. 

I tried to talk a doctor once about using some vitamins and minerals instead of medication for an issue I was having and he shut me down! He said, "If you want to go that route then that is up to you, but I can't talk to you about that. If you change your mind and want the medicine let me know." I was frustrated and angry and never went back to him. Doctors are suppose to help us, but it seems like so many are in it for the money and not for the patient. We need to get better and heal and some of them keep us sick by dumping more and more medicines into our systems. See example below:

At one point I started taking medicine for Thyroid issues. After about 2-3 months I started having high blood pressure. I found out the medicine could cause that and I talked to my doctor and he wanted to start me on blood pressure medication as well! I said, "No." I wanted off the medicine and he actually didn't give me a hard time, which was great. I wasn't about to take medicine for one thing that will cause another problem and then need more medicine, etc. It was just going to be a repeating cycle! I want to break this cycle!

I want to learn and grow and live more naturally. I want to be healthy and live off the land and plants that God has give me in this world. I want to be free from the chains of the Pharmaceutical industry. Yes, I do believe there are times for certain antibiotics and medicines, but I also believe the medical world is broken.

Please join me on this journey and share with me your journey as well so that we can learn from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Beef and Veggies in a Bread bowl

I used a bread recipe I found online and made the bread bowls. Scoop out the bread and cut up onions. Fry/grill the onions Add the beef Add ...